This is a 55+ Gated Retirement Community on lot leased land.
You pay a monthly rent for the land & it allows you & your guests
to use the amenities of the community.
The lot fee on this home is $786.
Imagine yourself sipping your morning coffee on this lanai, overlooking a picturesque pond & enjoying the wide variety of wild birds that call this place home. There is plenty of yard space here if you want to add a patio for outdoor entertaining!
This home is sold turnkey and has been very well maintained, making it easy for you to move right in and start living the Florida lifestyle!
Some of the highlights of the home include:
- Split floorplan with 2 bedrooms & 2 baths
- A large, bright eat-in kitchen with loads of white cabinets, a pantry, and newer appliances
- A formal dining area with built in hutch for storage
- A large living room with lots of windows
- A lovely lanai with stunning pond view & doors to both the living room & master suite (window air conditioner)
- Master suite featuring a walk-in closet, vanity with double sinks & extra storage closets.
Located in Schalamar Creek 55+ Golf & Country Club Community, a gated retirement community in Lakeland, Florida, the residents can enjoy a championship 18-hole golf course. Our 22,000 sq. ft. clubhouse serves many purposes, some of which include concerts, plays, church services, dances, etc. In addition, we have a sports bar and grill, the Caddyshack, which serves breakfast and lunch 7 days per week, and dinners 6 days per week. The clubhouse also has a beauty shop/barber shop, arts and crafts room, gift shop, library/computer room, fitness area, billiards room, men’s and women’s locker rooms with saunas, and a full service golf pro shop. We also have eight shuffleboard courts, two tennis courts, two pickle ball courts, two swimming pools (one of which is heated), and a hot tub. The clubhouse also has a branch of Citizens Bank and Trust which is very convenient for all the residents to do their banking on site.