This double-wide home is located in a 55+ Gated Retirement Community on lot leased land.
You pay a monthly rent for the land & it allows you & your guests
to use the amenities of the community.
The lot fee on this home is $818.00.
Imagine drinking your first cup of coffee at the kitchen table and looking out at this stunning pond, home to an amazing number of native wild birds, or sipping a glass of wine on your lanai, and watching your friends play a round of golf. You can do both, because this gem is absolutely move-in ready, so all you need to do is unpack your clothes!
Here are a few other features you will want to know about:
- Panoramic views of both ponds and golf course from the lanai, kitchen & living room!
- Open concept kitchen including large island with a Jenn-Air stove & grill, and ceramic tile floors.
- Large living room and dining area – perfect for housing family or friends
- Upgraded refrigerator replaced in 2018
- Both bathrooms have been upgraded with ceramic tile floors and new counter tops
- Large Master Suite with double walk-in closets and lots of natural light
- Master bath has double sinks, lots of cabinet storage & new tiled walk-in shower.
- Indoor laundry in a separate room
- New roof in 2018
- AC still under warranty (purchased in 2012)
- New Bosch dishwasher in 2017
Located in Schalamar Creek 55+ Golf & Country Club Community, a gated retirement community in Lakeland, Florida, the residents can enjoy a championship 18-hole golf course. Our 22,000 sq. ft. clubhouse serves many purposes, some of which include concerts, plays, church services, dances, etc. In addition, we have a sports bar and grill, the Caddyshack, which serves breakfast and lunch 7 days per week, and dinners 6 days per week. The clubhouse also has a beauty shop/barber shop, arts and crafts room, gift shop, library/computer room, fitness area, billiards room, men’s and women’s locker rooms with saunas, and a full service golf pro shop. We also have eight shuffleboard courts, two tennis courts, two pickle ball courts, two swimming pools (one of which is heated), and a hot tub. The clubhouse also has a branch of Citizens Bank and Trust which is very convenient for all the residents to do their banking on site.