This cute and cozy 2-bedroom, 2-bath home is in the 55+ community of
The Villas at Spanish Oaks in Ocala, Florida.
Here you own the home, but not the land.
Paying the monthly lot rent of $610.95
gives you and your guest access to the amenities of the community.
Restaurants, public parks, shopping, entertainment, medical facilities are all within a 2-mile distance. The community offers many activities and social events for your participation. Take note: water, sewer, trash pickup and lawn service are ALL included in the monthly lot rent.
FEATURES OF THIS HOME INCLUDE:
- Roomy kitchen and dining area with built-in hutch
- Easy-to-care-for laminate floors
- 8×6 shed housing washer, dryer, utility sink and extra storage space
- New skirting around foundation of home
- A front Florida room great for enjoying your morning coffee
- Furniture as seen in the pictures remaining in the home
- Window awnings and fans to help lower utility bills
- Private back area with no homes behind it